As a paying member of the YMCA, why do I never go?
It's great to have a personal trainer like Jason – to have an appointment. It probably isn't enough for me. As I look forward, I wonder how I will maintain these young habits == what is my plan for the rest of my life?
Within Team Red we have talked about continuing to work out together. I'm experimenting with Jason in one on one work outs, where I know I get a different level of attention, but any hour so dedicated to cross training is a good hour….
So what I plan to do is:
- Redefine time.. I'll let you know when I figure that out.
- Find a work out class at the YMCA… hot yoga? Sounds fun.
- Budget for a trainer… but get a better handle on fitness goals first
- Set some longer term goals… find more than one work out buddy
- Join the Mountain High Outfitters e-mail list and participate in their activities
I work at Swiftwick with a lot of guys who can run 100 miles and train for that. I don't understand that goal, I respect and admire it for sure, but …not enough to put that in my plan.