10) Never accept a blind date your freshman year - nobody knows anybody well enough to set you up on a blind date.
9) Tell your mom where you are and where you're going, its better she knows now than get your call later.
8) Unless your mother is there when you get it - no tattoos.
7) You may have earned a black belt - but don't put yourself in stupid situations because of the confidence you have.
6) Don't forget, creepy people can follow you on twitter and Facebook - and then ACTUALLY follow you.